How do I migrate my DynamoDB data to another AWS account?
1. Create a DynamoDB table in the target account.
2. Within the source account, create an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) role with permissions to access the source DynamoDB table.
3. Create an AWS Lambda function in the source account to transfer the data from the source DynamoDB table to the target DynamoDB table.
4. Configure an Amazon CloudWatch event in the source account to trigger the Lambda function on a schedule.
5. Test the Lambda function in the source account and then enable the CloudWatch event.
6. Monitor the progress and success of the data migration in the CloudWatch logs in both accounts.
What is a platform SDK?
A platform SDK, or platform software development kit, is a set of software development tools used to create applications for a specific platform or operating system. It typically includes an operating system, programming tools, libraries and application samples, and often device drivers. Platform SDKs are typically associated with Microsoft Windows, but can also be used for developing applications for other operating systems and platforms, such as Linux, macOS, and mobile devices.
What is cloud computing architecture?
Cloud computing architecture is the design of a cloud computing system, which governs the construction and operation of systems, services and applications delivered through a virtualized cloud platform. Cloud computing architecture is composed of a front end platform, a back end platform, a cloud-based delivery system, and a network connecting the different components. A cloud-based architecture supports a variety of services, including applications, databases, storage, identity and access management, messaging, services, and analytics. Each of these components is managed separately, allowing users to adjust them as required.
What are the penalties for careless driving?
Penalties for careless driving vary from state to state. Common penalties may include fines, jail time, points added to your driving record, license suspension or revocation, and/or completion of traffic school.
What is my device's digital wallet?
Your device's digital wallet depends on what type of device you have. If you have an iPhone, then you likely have the Apple Pay digital wallet. If you have an Android device, then you likely have Google Pay.1. Research & Select a Provider: Research digital wallet options and select one that meets your needs and that has positive reviews from other users.
2. Sign Up & Link Your Account: Sign up for your chosen digital wallet provider then link your payment methods and bank accounts.
3. Download & Secure Your Wallet: Download the app or desktop version of your digital wallet, ensuring you set up appropriate security measures (e.g. biometric authentication).
4. Fund Your Wallet: Once you’ve set up your digital wallet provider, you’ll need to link it to one or more payment accounts and fund it with the relevant amount.
5. Start Spending: You’re now ready to start using your digital wallet to receive, store and send payments!Digital wallets (or e-wallets) are a type of digital payment service that allows users to store and manage their credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, and other payment methods in one secure place. Users can access their digital wallets from any device with an internet connection, provide secure payment information to merchants, and even receive online discounts or rewards. They are generally considered to be safe, as long as the provider is a reliable and well-established company that adheres to security protocols.