What is market cap and market capitalization?
Market cap, or market capitalization, is a measure of the total value of a company's outstanding shares. It is calculated by multiplying the number of outstanding shares by the current market price of one share. It can also be used to compare companies within the same industry. Market cap is a strong indicator of a company's size and can be used to measure its financial performance.
How to migrate a resource group to another subscription?
1. Login to the Azure Portal, select the subscription to which you want to migrate the resource group to, and go to the Subscription page.
2. Select the destination subscription and then the resource groups tab.
3. Select the source resource group to migrate.
4. Select the Move resource group option from the selection dialogue box.
5. Select the specific resources you want to move to the target subscription and then select whether to move all dependencies as well.
6. Click on the move button and confirm the migration.
7. Once the migration is completed successfully, you can now access the migrated resources in the target subscription.
What does Financial Accounting Standards Board stand for?
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is the independent, private-sector organization responsible for establishing and interpreting financial accounting and reporting standards.An accounting standard is a set of principles for financial accounting and reporting established by a recognized authority, such as the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) in the United States, or International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) for international transactions. Accounting standards provide an authoritative framework for preparing financial statements that can be compared with the financial statements of other businesses for a variety of decision-making purposes. The standards are developed over time as consensus-based guidelines.The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is a private, not-for-profit organization responsible for establishing and interpreting the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that govern the preparation of financial statements in the United States. It was established in 1973 to take over the accounting standard-setting functions of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which set the original GAAP standards. The FASB's mission is to establish and improve standards of financial accounting and reporting that provide the basis for preparing financial statements prepared in accordance with the GAAP.
Does Azure storage service support public IPs?
No, Azure storage services do not support public IPs. Instead, Azure storage services use private IP addresses and can be accessed with secure authentication.Yes, Azure services can be restricted based on public outbound IP addresses. This can be accomplished by deploying an additional security feature such as an IP whitelist, which will allow access to the Azure service only if the IP address making the request is on the whitelist. It's also possible to configure networking rules that either allow or deny traffic based on source IP addresses or address ranges.1. Through the Azure Portal:
a. Log into the Azure Portal.
b. Go to the resource group where the virtual machine is located.
c. Select the virtual machine.
d. Select the "Networking" tab.
e. Select "Public IP Address".
2. Through Azure CLI:
a. Log into the Azure CLI by running the command “az login”.
b. Query the public IP address using the command “az network public-ip list”.
c. Select the resource group where the virtual machine is located, using the command “az network public-ip list --resource-group ”.
d. Select the specific virtual machine using the command “az network public-ip show --resource-group --name ”.Yes, you can whitelist IP addresses for Azure Blob Storage using the Azure Storage Firewall and Virtual Networks feature.There are a few steps to completing this process:
1. Create a storage account
2. Add a virtual network to the storage account
3. Configure an Access Rule rule to whitelist specific IP addresses
4. Enable the firewall to apply the access rules
5. Test the configuration by attempting to access the storage account from the whitelisted IP address