Who are the youngest CEOs to run a successful company?
1. Anshuman Bapna – Myntra, India: At age 24, Anshuman Bapna became the CEO of Myntra, one of India's leading e-commerce companies.
2. Shalini Puchalapalli – Retender Inc., India: At 25, Shalini Puchalapalli is the CEO of one of India's largest tender process automation startups.
3. Victoria Ransom – Wildfire Interactive, U.S.: At 26, Victoria Ransom became the successful CEO of Wildfire Interactive, a social media marketing software company.
4. Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook, U.S.: At age 27, Mark Zuckerberg founded and is the CEO of Facebook, one of the largest and most successful social media companies in the world.
5. Evan Spiegel – Snapchat, U.S.: At age 27, Evan Spiegel is the CEO of Snapchat, an instant picture messaging mobile application.
What is COB (chip on board)?
COB (Chip On Board) technology is a mounting and packaging method for integrated circuits (ICs) which involves placing bare die of the ICs directly on a substrate or printed circuit board (PCB) and then encapsulating them in a single package. Having multiple components connected by bonding wires can allow for greater miniaturization and more efficient cooling.
What are the most popular deep learning algorithms?
1. Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
2. Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
3. Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM)
4. Generative Adversarial Network (GAN)
5. Deep Boltzmann Machine (DBM)
6. Auto-Encoder (AE)
7. Stacked Auto-Encoders (SAE)
8. Reinforcement Learning
9. Transfer Learning
10. Variational Auto-Encoders (VAE)
Why is it important to design a mobile app for new screen sizes?
Designing a mobile app for new screen sizes is important because of the growing number of device options in the market. Screen sizes, as well as resolutions and pixel densities, can range vastly from device to device. Without taking into consideration the changes that each new device presents, an app could render incorrectly or even completely not work on some devices. By designing for different screen sizes, developers can ensure that their app will be compatible with the variety of devices in the market, providing a great user experience on all devices.
What is the Mozambique rule in South Africa?
The Mozambique Rule is a policy in South Africa that allows foreign-born refugees from Mozambique who were fleeing civil war to remain in South Africa without official documentation. It was instituted by the South African government in 1996 and applied until 1999. Under the Mozambique Rule, Mozambican refugees and their children were entitled to access to basic services such health, education and employment.