What is the DASCA data science body of knowledge?
The DASCA Data Science Body of Knowledge (BoK) is a framework used to define the skills and competency standards necessary to become a successful data scientist. It is based on a number of core areas and topics across the entire data science domain, including working with data, understanding statistical methods, using computer systems and tools, understanding data visualization, and having strong communication and business acumen. The BoK is designed to identify the core skills necessary to become a data scientist and to provide a benchmark for certification and professional development.
What is the purpose of direct and indirect guidance?
Direct guidance involves helping children to understand what is expected from them and the consequences of their behavior. Indirect guidance involves setting limits, initiating conversations, and prompting children to consider alternatives. The purpose of both kinds of guidance is to teach children appropriate behavior and foster their social-emotional growth.
Who is affected by fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is estimated to affect 1–2% of the general population, with a higher prevalence among women. It can affect people of any age, and is characterized by musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, sleep issues, and memory or cognitive difficulties.
Who are the engineering regulators in Canada?
The engineering regulators in Canada are:
1. Engineers Canada (formerly known as the Canadian Council of Professional Engineers, CCPD)
2. Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
3. l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
4. Engineers Nova Scotia (ENS)
5. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
6. Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)
7. Saskatchewan Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (SAPEG)
8. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba (APEGM)
9. New Brunswick Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NBAPEG)
10. Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
11. Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island (APEPUI)
12. Engineers Yukon (EY)
13. Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NNAPEG)
14. Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut (APEGN)
How does Datadog integrate with AWS control tower account factory customization?
Datadog’s AWS integration provides a set of custom CloudFormation templates that can be used to power account factory customizations in AWS Control Tower. Custom CloudFormation templates enable users to create a pre-configured set of integrations for any AWS accounts created in AWS Control Tower in a single operation. This functionality enables Datadog users to guarantee that all newly-created accounts in AWS Control Tower will always be monitored and supported by Datadog without additional setup on their part.