Does your bank have a deposit strategy?
This depends on the bank. Many banks offer strategies to help customers optimize deposits and make the most of their money. Examples of strategies that banks may offer include setting up deposits for specific goals, utilizing different accounts for different savings goals, utilizing automatic savings transfers, and more. To find out if your bank offers any of these types of strategies, contact them directly.
How to insert page number in footer?
1. Open the document in which you would like to insert page numbers.
2. Select the section of the document in which you would like to insert the page number.
3. Click on the “Insert” tab in the ribbon.
4. Select “Page Number” from the “Header & Footer” group.
5. Choose the desired position for the page number such as the top or bottom of the page, the left or right side, or the footer, as well as the style of the number.
6. Type in any other text you would like to include in the footer or header.
7. Select “Apply to All” to allow the page number to appear on all pages of the document.
8. Click the “OK” button to apply the page number to the document.
How to backup Samsung to Mac?
1. Download Samsung Kies for Mac from the Samsung website.
2. Launch Kies and connect your Samsung device to your Mac using a USB cable.
3. Select the “Backup/Restore” tab.
4. Enter a file name for your backup and click the “Backup” button.
5. When the backup process is complete, click “Finish” and choose a folder to save your backup file.
Can a landlord charge an additional deposit in California?
Yes, a landlord can charge an additional security deposit in California as long as the total security deposit amount does not exceed two times the rent amount (or three times in the case of a furnished rental unit). In addition, the security deposit must be returned to the tenant at the end of the lease term with appropriate deductions for damages or non-payment of rent.
How do coal mines and power plants affect the environment?
Coal mines and power plants affect the environment in numerous ways. The burning of coal releases harmful pollutants including particulates, nitrous oxide, sulfur dioxide, and mercury. These pollutants have been linked to respiratory illness, acid rain, and global climate change. Mines also create large amounts of waste and runoff, which can pollute nearby water sources. Furthermore, the removal of coal from deep underground mines can lead to subsidence, or the sinking of land, which can cause structural damage to buildings and homes.