What did SingHealth fail to do?
SingHealth failed to implement adequate cyber security measures to detect and respond to cyber threats, allowing hackers to gain access to 1.5 million patients' personal data, including name, address, gender, race and dates of birth. It also failed to adequately protect its IT systems from unauthorized access and failed to detect the unauthorized access to its IT systems despite multiple attempts by hackers.
What are post formats in PostPost formats?
Post formats are a feature introduced in WordPress 2.9 that allows for different ways of presenting content. Post formats that come with WordPress include: Standard, Aside, Image, Video, Quote, Link, Gallery, Audio, Chat, and Status. Additionally, themes are able to register new custom post formats. These can be used to display different types of content than the default post formats.
How can I restrict access to IBM cloud resources?
You can restrict access to IBM Cloud resources by:
1. Creating an Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy that defines who can access the resource and how.
2. Adding user-specific access control lists (ACLs) to limit access to certain users or roles.
3. Leveraging two-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies.
4. Utilizing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for added security.
5. Accessing resources from whitelisted IP addresses.
6. Using IBM Cloud Activity Tracking and Alerts to monitor activity and receive notifications.
What does appendChild do?
AppendChild adds a node to the end of the list of children of a specified parent node. This means that it adds a new child node as the last child of a parent node. Additionally, the new node is automatically created, so it can be specified only as a parameter.