How do I set up auditing in Windows 10?
To set up auditing in Windows 10, do the following:
1. Open the Start menu and type secpol.msc. Right-click on the result, and then select Run as administrator to open the Local Security Policy window.
2. Inside the Local Security Policy window, navigate to Security Settings > Local Policies > Audit Policy.
3. Double-click on the Audit policy option you wish to enable or disable. In the Audit Properties window, check the boxes for the setting you would like to track, and then click on OK.
4. Once you’ve enabled the requisite audit policies, click on the Apply button to save the changes.
5. To monitor the results, open the Event Viewer by typing eventvwr.msc in the Start menu. Navigate to the Security log to view the logged events.
How do you check if your computer is compatible with Windows 10?
1. Check your PC's Windows Experience Index. You can find this information by typing Windows Experience Index in your computer or laptop's search bar. Once you open this feature, you should see a rating for your PC's performance. Generally, a score of 6.9 or higher is recommended to stay compatible with Windows 10.
2. Check your processor and amount of RAM. Windows 10 requires a processor with a CPU clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, and a minimum of 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
3. Check Microsoft's Windows 10 specifications. Microsoft has an official website that outlines the system requirements for your device to run Windows 10. Visit the page and enter your device's specifications to see if it is compatible.
4. Check your device's compatibility with Windows 10. Microsoft also has an Upgrade Advisor that you can download to check if your device is compatible with Windows 10. This feature will let you know if there are any updates or fixes you need to install before you can install Windows 10.
What is the best wallpaper app for Windows 10?
The best wallpaper app for Windows 10 is probably Desktoppr. It has a great selection of stunning wallpapers and allows you to choose your wallpaper with additional customization options. It also supports synchronization across different devices, so if you ever switch computrers, you don't have to worry about downloading the same set of wallpapers again.
How do I restore a BKF file in Windows XP Home Edition?
If you would like to restore a Windows XP Home Edition BKF File, you need to download and install a third-party BKF file recovery software. This type of software is designed to scan and repair the corrupted BKF file and recover the lost data from within. With the help of these tools, you can easily restore your lost data from the BKF file.
How to add US International keyboard in Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and type "Settings" into the search bar, then click on the settings app to open it.
2. Select "Time & Language," then click "Region & Language".
3. Under the "Languages" section, select "Add a language".
4. In the "Choose a language" menu, select "English (United States)" and choose the "United States-International" keyboard layout.
5. Click "Add".
6. To apply the new layout, select it in the list under the "Languages" section, then click "Options".
7. Under the "Keyboard" section, select "United States-International" and click "Save".
Your US International keyboard is now set up and ready to use.
How to use Device Manager on a remote Windows 10 computer?
1. Open the Remote Desktop app. This can be found in the Start menu.
2. Enter the IP address or computer name of the remote computer you wish to access.
3. Log into the remote computer with your credentials.
4. Press the Windows + X keys together and select “Device Manager” from the popup menu.
5. Once the Device Manager window opens, you will see a list of all the devices connected to your remote computer. You can now manage, update drivers, and troubleshoot any issues with the devices.
How to control which apps can access your webcam in Windows 10?
1. Open the Settings app by clicking the Start Menu and selecting the cog icon.
2. Select Privacy and then Camera in the left-hand menu.
3. Scroll to the Choose which apps can access your camera option and use the toggle switches to allow or deny access to specific apps, or to all apps.
4. Once you are happy with your selection, close the Settings window.
How to install PHP 7 and Apache on Windows 10?
1. Download and Install WampServer
The first step is to download and install WampServer from http://www.wampserver.com/en/.
This will also install Apache and PHP 7.
2. Download and Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio
After installing WampServer, you need to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44914.
This is required to run PHP 7.
3. Configure Apache
Once everything is installed, you need to configure Apache to use PHP 7. To do this, open the Apache configuration file httpd.conf, located in the bin/apache/ directory of your WampServer installation.
Find the line:
#LoadModule php7_module modules/php7apache2_4.dll
And uncomment it by removing the # at the beginning of the line. You can also set the ServerName directive at the top of the file.
4. Test Installation
To test your installation, create a file called test.php, with the following contents:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Save this file in the www/ directory of your WampServer installation. Now open your web browser and go to http://localhost/test.php. You should see the PHP information page. This indicates that PHP 7 has been installed and is working correctly.
How to enable SMB on Windows 10?
1. Open the Start menu and type "Control Panel". Click on the Control Panel icon.
2. Select "Programs" and then "Turn Windows features on or off".
3. Select the checkbox for "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support".
4. Select the checkbox for "Client for Microsoft Networks".
5. Hit the "OK" button. After the feature is enabled, restart your computer.
How to enable Solitaire Collection in Windows 10?
1. Go to the Windows 10 Start Menu and type "Microsoft Store" in the search box.
2. Click the Microsoft Store icon to open the store.
3. Enter "Solitaire Collection" into the search bar in the upper-right corner and click the search icon.
4. Click the "Get" button for Solitaire Collection.
5. Click the "Install" button to complete the installation.
6. The Solitaire Collection app will now appear on your desktop and you can launch it from there.