Why should you use more than one monitor in Windows 10?
Using multiple monitors in Windows 10 helps to improve productivity by allowing users to easily switch between multiple applications and tasks. With multiple monitors, users can better organize their workspaces, view more information at once and use multiple applications side-by-side. In addition, multiple monitors can help reduce eye strain or fatigue by providing a larger work area.
How to Disable USB/CD drive access in Windows 10?
1. Open the Local Group Policy Editor by searching for “gpedit.msc” in the Start menu.
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Removable Storage Access and open it.
3. In the right-side pane double-click on the policy named “Removable Disks: Deny read access” and then select the Enabled option.
4. Click Apply followed by OK to save the changes.
This will disable read access to any USB and CD drives connected to your Windows 10 computer. However, you can still write data to USB and CD drives from your computer.
What is Windows 10 LTSC?
Windows 10 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) is a Windows 10 operating system SKU designed for specialized systems and devices, such as industrial systems and Point Of Sale Systems, that require long-term support. Compared to newer Windows 10, LTSC provides fewer features and more stability as it does not have the latest feature updates.
How do I install a graphics driver on Windows 10?
1. Download the correct driver from the device manufacturer’s website or from Microsoft.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
3. Restart Windows.
4. Go to Windows Settings > System > Display > Advanced Display Settings.
5. Select the Change Resolution option.
6. Choose the recommended resolution (or choose a customized one).
7. Select Advanced Settings and then select the Adapter tab.
8. Choose the monitor tab.
9. Click on the Change button and select the graphics card driver from the list.
10. Click OK to install the graphics driver.
11. Restart Windows.
How do I create a Windows 10 VM in VMware?
1. To create a Windows 10 virtual machine in VMware, you will need to have the VMware software host installed, a valid license, and a valid Windows 10 install file.
2. Once you have these prerequisites, open the VMware application and choose “Create a New Virtual Machine” or “New Virtual Machine”.
3. A wizard will appear to guide you through the process. Enter the name of your virtual machine and choose the type of guest operating system it will run, Windows 10.
4. Choose a disk format and version, then decide on a disk size for your virtual machine.
5. Select a network adapter from the list provided and decide which type of network connection you want for your virtual machine.
6. Choose a virtual machine hardware level and specify settings for the RAM, number of CPUs, and video memory.
7. On the Ready to Customize screen, enter settings for your virtual machine and click the “Customize Settings” button.
8. Back on the main window, click “Finish”. Your new Windows 10 virtual machine will be created and ready to use.
How to install ownCloud server on Windows 10?
1. Go to the official ownCloud download page and download the setup package for Windows.
2. Double-click the setup package to launch the installation program.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install all the application components.
4. When the installation is finished, launch the ownCloud Server Manager from the Start Menu.
5. On the ownCloud Server Manager window, click the “Create Database” button to create a new database for ownCloud.
6. Once the database is created, click the “Configure Server” button to configure the server settings.
7. Enter the necessary information such as the domain and IP address and click the “Create” button.
8. wait for a few minutes until the configuration is completed.
9. Once the configuration is completed, you will be able to access your ownCloud server from a web browser.
10. Finally, follow the post-installation instructions to finish setting up your ownCloud server.
How to update Windows 10 latest version?
1. Click the Start menu, then the Settings icon.
2. Select “Update & Security.”
3. Select “Windows Update,” and then “Check for Updates.”
4. If an update is available, you will be prompted to install it.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I restore the start menu in Windows 10?
1. Right-click the task bar at the bottom of your screen and select Task Manager.
2. In the Task Manager window, select File > Run new task.
3. Type in explorer.exe then click OK.
4. The Windows 10 start menu should now be restored.
How to install Google Fonts on Windows 10?
1. Download the Google Fonts ZIP folder from their website.
2. Extract the ZIP folder.
3. Open the extracted folder, and double-click each font file to open it.
4. In the preview window, you’ll see an “Install” button. Click it, and the font will be installed to your computer.
5. Once all the fonts are installed, close the font view and open the Control Panel.
6. Click on “Appearance and Themes,” then “Fonts.” The installed Google fonts should appear under the “Downloaded Fonts” folder.
7. Now you are ready to start using the Google Fonts in applications on your PC.
What do you get with a pirated Windows 10 key?
A pirated Windows 10 key will provide you with a counterfeit product key that can be used to illegally activate a copy of Windows 10 on your computer. This key is not associated with any legitimate license and can be identified by Microsoft's validation systems. As such, it is not recommended to use a pirated Windows 10 key as Microsoft reserves the right to revoke your access if it is caught as well as take legal action should they find you to be in violation of their Terms of Service.